Minimalist Gold T Bar Cuff Bracelet
- Finish and Materials: Gold Plating over Stainless Steel
- Size: Approx 2.5 inches inner diameter, 5 mm thick
- 7.5" inches inner circumference
Caring for Gold Filled / Plated Jewelry:
- Avoid contact with perfumes, sprays, lotions, water or soaps.
- Remove jewelry when showering, swimming or exercising.
- Store jewelry separately in an airtight plastic bag or pouch will help prevent tarnishing.
- Store pieces away from heat, humidity and exposure to moisture.
- Do not store mixed jewelry together.
- Gently clean with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth.
- We do not use jewelry polishing cloths as they may contain polishing chemicals and can be too abrasive on gold filled or gold plated pieces.
- For a deeper cleaning, warm water and a very mild dish soap can remove dirt and restore shine.
- Ensure jewelry is dried thoroughly with soft cloth
Factors that can affect Reactions to Jewelry and Tarnishing:
- Metals are reactive. Chemicals, sweat, oils and moisture can cause tarnishing.
- Individual Body Chemistry (sulphur, sulphides, amino acids from perspiration, hormones and even medication) can affect how metals react and oxidize.
- Environmental elements can also affect the rate of oxidation.
Stainless Steel: Durable and long-lasting. Corrosion and rust resistant. Considered a Hypoallergenic Metal (Stainless steel does contain tiny traces of nickel so it may be unsuitable to people with acute nickel allergies.)
925 Sterling Silver: Considered a Hypoallergenic Metal. Sterling Silver pieces will naturally develop a vintage patina over time.
14K / 18K Solid Gold: Anti-tarnish, Hypoallergenic and can be worn in the shower, swimming, exercising etc.
- All Orders are shipped from California, United States
- FREE STANDARD USPS SHIPPING on all US orders over $50 *before tax*
- We Ship Worldwide!
- When will I receive my order? Processing Time + Delivery Time
- USPS Standard (2-5 business days) depending on your zip code and proximity to our shipping origin. Maximum Package Weight 1 lb.
- USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 business days).
- USPS First Class Package Int'l delivery time may vary depending on destination and customs (typically takes 2-3 weeks). Maximum Package Weight 4 lbs.
- USPS Priority Mail Int'l (7-10 business days).
Please review your order and verify SHIPPING ADDRESS prior to placing your order. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for incorrect information submitted on orders such as credit card info and addresses. However, if you've already placed an order with an incorrect shipping address, please contact us immediately so we can attempt to correct the matter before your order is shipped out.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped, unfortunately we are not responsible for unforeseen issues with lost, stolen or undelivered packages that are out of our control. We recommend that you open a claim for delivery issues or missing packages with USPS or your Local Postal Carrier
If you have any questions about Shipping, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org