If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return items to us within 30 days of purchase date.
- Items must be in New, Unused, Unworn, Unstained and Undamaged Condition
- Original Tags must still be attached
- Items must be sent back in original packaging
- Shoes must be in unworn condition (no scuff marks on the bottom and visible signs of wear) and must be returned in their original boxes
- Returned items must be received by us within 30 days of purchase date
Non Eligible Return Items:
- SALE Items priced ending in $0.49 or items marked as FINAL SALE are not eligible for return
- LINGERIE BOTTOMS/UNDERWEAR and SWIMWEAR are not eligible for returns and are FINAL Sales
We reserve the right to deny refund requests that do not meet these requirements.
- Please fill out our ONLINE RETURN FORM. Once approved, you will receive an email confirmation along with your Prepaid Return Address Label.
- Print your Prepaid Return Address Label, Affix the Return Label to your Package. Return the item(s) and include a print out of your original Order Confirmation that includes both your Order# and Email address so that we can locate your Order.
- Drop off your Return Package at your Local Post Office (USPS or your Local Country Postal Carrier)
- After we receive your Return Package and if the item(s) are acceptable for return, we typically will process your return within 3-5 business days
- Your Refund Amount will equal to the price paid for the returned item(s) less the cost of the Prepaid Return Label. Original Shipping Cost and Prepaid Return Fees will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be issued against the original form of payment and can take up to 10 business days to be posted to your account.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges. We stock our merchandise in limited quantities in each size. Therefore, to ensure the item/size you want is in stock we recommend that you initiate a return for the item you do not wish to keep and place a new order.