Our jewelry is made from high quality precious metals and materials, however care is required to ensure the longevity of your jewelry purchase.
Caring for Plated Jewelry:
- Avoid contact with perfumes, sprays, lotions, water or soaps.
- Sweat and moisture can also cause tarnishing.
- Remove jewelry when showering, swimming or exercising.
- Store jewelry in a box or jewelry bag free of any exposure to moisture.
- Durable and long-lasting
- Corrosion and rust resistant
- Considered a Hypoallergenic Metal (Stainless steel does contain tiny traces of nickel so it may be unsuitable to people with nickel allergies.)
An alloy is a combination of two or more metals such as zinc, nickel, copper, silver etc. For example, brass is an alloy of copper and zinc.